Monday-Sunday 9am to 6pm Working Time
: 6-A, Hotel Residency Road,Near Main Bus Stand, Jalandhar - Punjab

About this visa Partner of a Student Work Visa

This visa allows partners of Student visa holders, who are in New Zealand studying towards a level 7 or higher qualification on our Long Term Skill Shortage List, or a postgraduate qualification, to work in New Zealand. While you are here you will be able to get a job and in your free time, enjoy New Zealand scenery, adventure, culture, and friendly people.

Entry permission
You must apply for entry permission when you arrive in New Zealand. You can do this by completing an arrival card, which you will be given on the way to New Zealand.

You can be refused entry permission if:
* You dont meet our character requirements
* Your circumstances have changed since you were granted a visa
* You refuse to let us take your photo or to provide us with your fingerprints or an iris scan, if asked for them
* You are unable to provide evidence of any onward travel or funds required by the conditions of your visa.

After you arrive, you can travel in and out of New Zealand as many times as you like before your visa expires


You can work in any employment you like, as long as:
* The work you do is legal
* You dont provide commercial sexual services
* You dont invest or operate in a business that provides commercial sexual services
* You have any occupational registration that’s needed to do that work in New Zealand

*You must leave New Zealand before your visa expires.