Australia is famous for its practical and high-quality Education System. So, it's one of the top choices for International Students who want to
pursue higher education in abroad. Securing admission in Australian Institutes is a very competitive process. Admission procedure in different Australian
Institutes may be differ, but admission requirements and eligibility criteria is almost same for all Educational Institutes. To apply for a study visa at any
Australian Institute, students need to have the following documents available and ready with them.
- English Language requirement: Proof of an English Language Test is mandatory for International Students almost in all Australian Institutes. Students should check carefully on the Institution website for any English Language requirements as English Language Skill Level required by an institution may be different from the level of skill requirement for student visa application.
Academic requirements: The academic documents required to study in Australia may vary depending on level of education. Following are the required academic documents to study in Australia.
- Marksheet of 10+2
- Marksheet of Graduation (if applicable)
- Passport sized photographs
- Academic documents of recent qualification
College fee receipt (recommended)
Scholarship letter (if any)
Any relevant correspondence with the institution
- Language Proficiency Certificate (IELTS , PTE , TOEFL)
Whereas, students have facility to take a foundation course to meet the academic requirements of an Australian high school qualification.
Visa requirements: Key requirements for Australian Study Visa are:
- An electronic Confirmation of Enrolment (eCoE) certificate.
- Acceptable Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC)
- Academic and Work experience documents.
- Sufficient fund proof
- A valid passport
Overseas Student Health Cover: In Australia, Student Health Cover (OSHC) is a special system of health cover for International students, by which you can pay for medical or hospital care during your study period in Australia. You can maintain OSHC for the duration of your stay in Australia.