Students have to meet several requirements for getting admission in Canadian Colleges or Universities. Students must have an offer letter of the College/University before applying for study permit. Moreover, students must have an IELTS score card with minimum 6 bands in each module. Some documents are also required for Canadian Visa process.
- A valid passport: Passport is the main requirement for any kind of visa. Students require a valid passport in order to become eligible for applying a Study visa. According to the Canadian High Commission, International students must have a passport with a validity that can cover their intended stay in Canada. For example, if you are moving to Canada in 2018 for a three-year course, then your passport should be valid until 2018.
- Proof of Funds: Students have to show proof of Funds at the time of Study Visa Application. Such funds are to prove that a student has enough funds to pay tuition fees for one year as well as daily expenses. So, GIC proof of Scotiabank/ICICI Bank is required for the study visa application of Canada.
Passport Size Photographs: Students need two passport sized photographs of given standards.
- Image size should be at least 35 mm X 45 mm.
- The Image should not be older than 6 months.
- Background should be plain or white.
- Immigration Medical Examination (IME): International Students who want to go Canada for higher study have to pass through a compulsory Immigration Medical Examination. Students have to visit the listed doctors for a Medical examination, preferably a week before the starting of Visa Application.
Some additional documents may be requested by the Interviewer including:
- Academic Documents
- Score Card of Language Proficiency Test
- Scholarship letter (if applicable)