Study in China and Requirements
Application Process, College, Courses and Universities
China is one of the fastest-growing nations and a competitor of other nations in terms of education. Therefore, glancing over the superior quality of education and future opportunities has been an attractive Educational spot. Therefore, these days many International Students are opting for China for Higher Education. Moreover, China is economically very strong, so many students are choosing a business stream in China.
To make education attractive, Chinese Universities have adopted practical teaching, which involves research work. Different levels of studies are available for International Students, i.e., Undergraduate Programs, Masters and doctorate. The number of International Students in Universities are increasing rapidly every year. China is one of the known destinations for international students.
Why Study in China?
Reasons to Join Institutes of China
These days most of the students are preferring to go abroad for higher studies. They want to be a part of a well-developed country to have more future opportunities. China has become the most popular destination for International Students. While living in China, students can experience a multicultural environment as students from all over the world come here for education. As China is economically rich, there is a high employment rate. Students can easily find a job after their studies based on their skills, capability and knowledge. Following are the reasons why students should study in China:
- It’s a growing country, so it keeps inventing one or the other source of achievement. Therefore, students have many options to secure a future.
- The degrees of Chinese Universities are highly reputed inside as well as outside China.
- China’s Institutes are providing scholarships and funds to International Students.
- Students can travel and explore the breathtaking beauty of China.
- Living and studying in China is much less expensive than in other nations like The United Kingdom, The USA, Europe etc.
- China is a great place to start one’s career.
- Students get a chance to discover different cultures, food, custom, tradition and social atmosphere.
Requirements to Study in China
Chinese Universities provide a wide range of programs related to the previous study and personal needs of students. China’s Student Visa is issued to the students who wish to study undergraduate program, advanced level program or doctoral program on foreign land. To apply for a Chinese Student Visa, students require the following documents:
- Passport and the copies of the front and back page of the passport. It must have 12 months validity and at least two blank pages.
- Students must paste a recent colored passport-sized photograph with white background (33mm * 48mm) on the Application Form.
- Students must have an original as well as a copy of the approved Student Visa Application Form.
- Original as well as a copy of admission notice received from Chinese University is also required.