Study in France
Application Process, College, Courses and Universities
French education is one of the finest education systems in the world. There are more than 3500 public and private institutes of Higher Education in France. France education includes 2.5 million students, and out of it, 12% are from abroad. There are different types of courses available for International Students whether they speak French or not. In French Universities, trainers and researchers provide two types of classes to the learners: lectures and practical work. There are two methods by which students are tested, which are ongoing assessments and exams twice a year at the end of the semester. The most striking feature of French higher education, compared with other nations, is the small size of the classrooms. In addition to this, a huge share is of the scientific research which is carried out by establishments such as CNRS OR INSERM. There are three types of university degrees in France like License (l1, l2, l3) is an undergraduate degree of 6 semesters which is equivalent to 3 years. Master's (M1, M2) is a graduate degree of 2 years (a total of 5 year's study). A doctorate is granted after a period of study, lasting 16 semesters (3 years, or a total of 8 year's study). Every license and master's is defined according to the field of study.
Why Study in France?
Reasons to Join Institutes of France
Acquiring an education in France allows you to learn the language skills and gain a cultural perspective. French Colleges and Universities have an old tradition of providing excellent academic outputs. International Students enjoy innovative teaching techniques which are contemporary and pragmatic. For International students, Colleges and Universities provide French language classes during the vacations. The experience that you will gain in France will give your curriculum vitae a competitive edge. Studying in another country can add value to your academic credentials and can give you better employment opportunities in the future.
Following are some of the benefits of studying in France:-
- The nation brings various cultures together and thus provides a multicultural environment to the students.
- France offers a great variety of social life.
- The Colleges and Universities in France are well reputed and highly appreciated worldwide.
- Students prefer French Colleges and Universities because of the effortless availability of scholarship programs. In various institutes, scholarship and fellowship programs are granted to international students.
- French Education System is not under any central body and is considered one of the best education systems in the world.
- French Colleges and Universities are offering more courses in English. Therefore students can study at their favorite institute.
- French is the 3rd most spoken language worldwide, and International Students get exposure to learn French. Students familiar with English usually don't find learning French a difficult task.
- Students experience living and studying in one of the most culturally rich countries in the world.
- Young talent is appreciated in the innovation and entrepreneurship sectors.
- According to the barometer campus French report 2013, 9 out of 10 International Students recommend France as a study destination.