Australia Study Visa Requirements for Indian students
Australia, the land of plenty, is rich in culture, diversity and languages. It is one of the most preferred international student destinations. The top 100 universities of the world have seven universities from Australia. In addition, with more than 1100 institutions and 22000 courses it has already served 2.5 million international students. Moreover, it has shaped 15 Nobel Prize laureates. The Australian Qualification Framework (AQF) is recognized all around the world. It means one can easily get job in most of the countries.
Australia has one of the best cities to live in. It has 4 out of the 30 best cities in the world for students. Some of best cities to study at are Melbourne, Sydney, Canberra, Brisbane, Adelaide and Perth.
Indian students prefer Australia not only due to the above-mentioned reasons but also because of the multicultural environment and low cost of living as compare to UK and US. Indian Students have excellent opportunity to study in Australia but they must fulfil the following study visa requirements.
Important document required for Australia student visa
- Genuine Temporary Entrant statement also known as GTE statement
- A Valid Passport
- Certification in one of these English language tests
- IELTS: International English language test system
- PTE: Pearson Test of English
- TOEFL iBT: Test of English as a Foreign Language Internet Based Test
- OET: Occupational English Test
- CAE: Cambridge Advanced English test
- Recent photographs. Passport sized
- Medical insurance policy certificate
- Statement of purpose (SOP)
- electronic Confirmation of Enrolment also known as eCoE
- Evidence of financial capacity to cover living and education fees
- Academic certificates
- Certificate of work experience (if any)
- Application fees for VISA
Financial Requirements to Study in Australia:
Students must demonstrate financial stability to live and study in Australia. Australian government is very specific about study visa requirements. Due to poor knowledge, students generally face many difficulties. Some of the important financial documents that are required are discussed below.
Documents related to the annual Income of the family
Students must provide documents related to the annual income of the family. They may have to provide various documents to show the proof. Some important requirements are written below for Australia study visa requirements.
- Family Annual Income Documents:- It is essential to provide annual income proof to Australian High Commission. Here is the explanation all the documents required as per different profession categories of student’s parents or sponsor
- Government Employee: if financial aid provider (i.e. parents or sponsor) is a government employee then they must provide
- Individual Income tax returns or Form 16 of last 3 years.
- Proof of government Identity
- Salary Slips issued by Government department
- Bank statement of last 6 months
- Agriculturist : if financial aid provider (i.e. parents or sponsor) is a agriculturist then they must provide
- Proof of income through agriculture provided by government authorities
- Proof of land ownership
- Bills related to sale/purchase of crops.
- Businessman: if financial aid provider (i.e. parents or sponsor) is a business then they must provide
- Income tax return of personal/business last three years
- Bank account statement of the business
- Business Registration Certificate.
Students must keep in mind that there may be other Australia study visa requirements to fulfil. We are really working hard at Pyramid eServices to make things easier for the students who want to go abroad. For detail a query, please feel free to contact us through this website.
As per the recent survey conducted by the German Academic Exchange Service