Study in Latvia and Requirements
Application Process, College, Courses and Universities
Latvia is an attractive country located in the Baltic region of Northern Europe. It has a beautiful landscape and an appreciative atmosphere for students. After graduation, students are very well prepared to enter the professional world. Institutes in Latvia offer courses in different disciplines keeping in mind the interest of the students. The tuition fee in Latvia is quite less compared to other nations like The United Kingdom, The United States, China etc.
Students can experience and explore the multicultural environment with various types of Latvian influences. Most of the people in Latvia speak English and Latvian languages. So, it is recommended for International Students to learn the Latvian language during their study period. Latvia has many research jobs in Medical Chemistry, Genetic Engineering, Physics etc., where existing Scientific Traditions are followed. In the past few years, Latvia has transformed itself into a well-developed country and now attracting people from all over the world. The number of International Students in Latvia increases by 10% every year because of their globally acknowledged degrees. Latvian education opens the doors to success for students.
Why Study in Latvia?
Reasons to Join Institutes of Latvia
When it comes to studying abroad, Latvia remains an admirable country as it has a great Education System. Students can find jobs relevant to their graduation based on their expertise and knowledge, so they should keep enhancing their skills which can be proved as a ladder to their success. Students can legally do 20 hours per week part-time job along with their studies. The cost of living is very low in Latvia compared to the standard of living. More than 5,500 International Students enroll in Latvian Universities every year.
Further are more reasons why studying in Latvia is a good option for International Students:-
- Many wonderful programs are offered to international students.
- Latvian degrees are globally acknowledged.
- Latvia has a reasonable cost of living.
- It's economically a rich country, so students have many future opportunities.
- An amazing atmosphere for academic life that motivates students.
- The tuition fee is less compared to other countries.
- It provides scholarships to brilliant students.
- Availability of different fields of study. So Latvia offers choices in programs. Students can select the course as per their engrossment.
- The wide job market for international students.
Requirements to Study in Latvia
For a study period longer than 90 days, students require a study visa. The visa is granted to the students who have already received the acceptance letter, also known as an offer letter from the university. The European countries themselves convince the International graduates to continue their stay after university, which means they have many job opportunities. Latvian Education System is well-respected all over the world.
A set of documents which a student needs to prepare before applying for a Latvia Study Visa. Students must be very careful because a single mistake can be a reason for Visa rejection from the embassy. In addition, there can be additional requirements depending upon the University or College, so confirm the requirements before applying.
Following are the required documents for a study visa:-
- Students must have an original valid Passport.
- They must carry a Passport-sized photograph with white background and 35X45 cm in size.
- They need Academic Documents, including 10th and 12th DMC's, Graduation Certificates and Graduation DMC's.
- Students must clear any of the below English Proficiency Certificate.
- Curriculum Vitae is also required.
- The student must have a police clearance certificate.
- Students must get their original bank certificate with at least Rs 4 lacs as financial proof.
- The bank certificate must show the student's name, date of birth and passport number.
- Students must issue an International debit card from the same bank.
- Other required documents are:-
- Application form
- Invitation letter.
- Guarantee letter.
- Admission letter.