Study in Italy and Requirements
Application Process, College, Courses and Universities
Education in Italy is supremely admired with a broad diversity of marvelous academic institutions throughout the nation. Learners in Italy attain productive knowledge not only within classrooms but through life experiences in this incredible country. A student can gain higher education in Italy through a network of public and state Universities. The HE sector comprises 89 University institutions divided into two categories, i.e., the University sector and the Non-University sector. Italian Universities are among the oldest universities globally, and the University of Bologna is the oldest in the world. According to National Science Indicators (1981-2002), Italy produces more scientific papers than other nations.
Why Study in Italy?
Reasons to Join Institutes of Italy
Since the establishment of the University of Bologna, the academic system has never stopped booming and improving. Italy gives thousands of graduation and post-graduation degrees to International Students, so students prefer Italy as their study destination. Modern Italian Universities were established in the 12th century and are the oldest in the western world. Italian Educational Institutes focus on every field of education but mainly deal in design, architecture, applied sciences and arts. Fetching knowledge from Italian Universities provides ample opportunities for growth and success in the academic phase and the world of employment.
There are several reasons why Italy is a magnificent destination for International Students for higher education:-
- The nation consists of ample top Universities.
- Many people worldwide use the Italian language, which attracts many International Students from various parts of the world.
- Fee structure and cost of living is relatively less as compared to other nations of Europe. Thus, it is an affordable country to gain higher education.
- Italy gives you a chance to see 51 heritage sites that provide information about Italy's cultural and historical past.
- The main benefit of studying in Italy is that it provides many courses in the English language to International Students.
- Arts, architecture and fashion surround students who opt for Italy for higher education. Graduates from Italian Colleges and Universities praise these symbolic features of Italian culture.
Requirements to Study in Italy
Whether for Bachelor's, Master's or PhD degree, Italian Universities provide a wide range of programs related to the previous study. Courses are according to the personal needs of an individual. Before applying for an Italian study visa, a student must know the visa requirement and eligibility to avoid any problem.
Following are some of the required documents a student must keep in mind before applying for a study visa:-
- To get admitted to any Italian College or University, you need an invitation letter from the Institute.
- Students need to give proof of the payment of course fees.
- Students must provide all the academic credentials.
- If the duration of your course is more than 90 days, you have to show a single air ticket along with your documents.
- Students need to provide a medical insurance certificate with documents.
- A valid passport with holder's data and validity.
- Students have to provide an application form with a recent passport-sized photograph. Note that the photo should be colored with white background with 3x4 cm or 3.5x4.5 cm.
- Students have to provide proof of sufficient funds to carry out the expenses during the stay in Italy. Note that proof can be the applicant's original bank account statement (in any currency) or the applicant's original and copy of the savings account. Any sponsorship is not accepted.
- If students are undergoing any course related to arts, design, and architecture programs, they must attach their portfolios and the documents.